Store Associate - PT - Food - R16800
You’re the friendly face and first point of contact for our customers. You’ll partner with your store team to help create better store experiences, and make days better for our customers and each other. If you have what it takes to make our guests smile and keep them coming back, we have the job for you.Apply
Are you ready to go as far as your friendly smile, great attitude, teamwork and individual achievements can take you? At Kum & Go, we hire and promote exceptional, outgoing people who know how to go all out for our customers. If you are self-motivated, fun-loving, team-oriented and know how to get the job done in a highly energized, fast-paced environment, a Kum & Go Store Associate role is perfect for you.
Attributes we look for:
- Medical (Upon reaching eligibility requirements)
Savings & Pay
- 401(k) with Match
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Overnight Shift Premium Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Company Paid Uniform
Store Associate - PT - FoodJob Location Omaha, Nebraska Job ID R16800
Schedule varies based on needs.
As a Kum & Go Store Associate, you’re the friendly face and first point of contact for our customers. In our store sales jobs and customer service opportunities, you’ll partner with your convenience store team to help create better store experiences, and make days better for our customers and each other. If you have what it takes to make our guests smile and keep them coming back, we have the opportunities for you.
What You'll Do as a Store Associate
- Engage with the store team and customers to provide excellent customer service
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance and conduct
- Follow store procedures in running the cash register and take initiative in doing store tasks
- Stock, price, and organize products
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside of store
- Cross train to become proficient in food and sales
You’ll Be a Great Fit if You’re
- Friendly & outgoing
- Customer service-oriented and like to help others
- At your best in a fast-paced environment
- Positive & professional
- Comfortable multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
- Someone who likes to have fun at work and work with a team
- Flexible in your availability
- Reliable with regular attendance
- Adept at basic computer and math skills
Why Kum & Go?
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that’s supportive and fun
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Great pay (which includes weekly pay!), food discount, benefits, set schedule, and career growth opportunities
- Inclusive environment & bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
Kum & Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let’s get to know each other better.
The interview process allows us to get to know you, and you to get to know us! Your first step is to apply via this website.
Qualified candidates will then interview with leaders at a Kum & Go store - most likely a General Manager. Please come prepared to talk about your interest in working with customers, your work history and why you would be a great fit for the job! During the onsite interview experience, you'll learn about our culture, the position and team, and take a tour around the store. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, so be sure to bring them!
At Kum & Go, I know I have the chance every day to make someone’s day better!– Victoria, Store Associate