Residential Property Manager – Krause+Job Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R7226
Krause+ is looking for a Residential Property Manager will oversee a portfolio of multifamily real estate holdings in the downtown Des Moines area. The Property Manager will lead a team to plan, implement and monitor: operations, profitability, quality of service, care and maintenance of assets, leasing, marketing, and tenant relations. If you’re an experienced property management or hospitality professional with excellent leadership skills, this could be the perfect fit for you!
What you’ll do
- Ensure the community is maintained in pristine condition and analyze onsite issues and the changing needs of the property
- Walk property for necessary maintenance or damage weekly and update the maintenance staff of issues
- Recruit, train motivate, coach, and counsel onsite personnel
- Provide clear and detailed directives to all onsite personnel
- Ensure all tenants and residents are notified of important issues in a timely manner
- Oversee the planning and implementation of the leasing campaign
- Lead the formulation of the properties operating budget and implement a strategic marketing plan for vacant spaces
What we’re looking for
- Excellent customer service and leadership
- Capability of creating from scratch and refining new processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new situations quickly
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask
Other key requirements
- 3+ years of experience in property management or hospitality related roles
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Residential property management a plus
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Krause Group
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states—Solar Transport, the Des Moines Menace F.C., and a significant commercial real estate portfolio. Internationally, Krause Group is parent to the historic Enrico Serafino and Vietti wineries based in Piedmont, Italy.
Krause Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer