Real Estate Analyst - Krause GroupJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID 121952
If you are someone who is ultra-organized and want to be an instrumental part of developing our real estate team then this is the position for you! The Real Estate Analyst will support the Krause Group Real Estate team by providing analytical support to the commercial development manager. This role will be key in collecting, organizing and preparing key information necessary for making acquisitions, master planning and development decisions. You will be involved in all aspects of financial, design, construction and operations data collecting. Additionally the Real Estate Analyst will conduct tours with the Development Manager, Real Estate Manager and President.
What You'll Do
- Research city processes, meeting agendas and city council members.
- Compile financial data, projections and information for new acquisitions.
- Gather information and create presentations on potential acquisitions and development projects – including maps, demographics, site plans, project plans, pro forma analysis, market performance and city codes.
- Establish and maintain databases with strategic market information.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to research market data and input into project pro formas.
- Team player with customer service orientation.
- Excelled organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand legal documents related to real estate.
- Project management experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Other Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required in Real Estate, Finance or Business.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it
About Kum & Go
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers, and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion - We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork - We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring - We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families, and communities.
- Excellence - We expect and deliver superior performance.
For nearly 60 years, Kum & Go has been dedicated to the communities it serves, sharing 10 percent of its profits with charitable causes. For four generations, the family-owned convenience store chain has focused on providing exceptional service and delivering more than customers expect. Established in Hampton, Iowa, in 1959, the chain has since grown to employ more than 5,000 associates in more than 400 stores in 11 states (Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming).
Kum & Go in an Equal Opportunity Employer