Leasing Agent - Krause+Job Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R17559
Krause+ is looking for a Leasing Agent to join our Residential Property Management team. This role will assist with all marketing and leasing efforts for our residential properties in downtown Des Moines. If you are someone who loves delivering top notch customer service, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll do
- Respond to inquiries, perform tours, administer leasing documents, and follow up with prospective residents
- Implement the strategic marketing and leasing plan
- Maintain favorable image and relationship with area properties, neighbors, and city personnel
- Maintain market-leading, positive customer service outlook
- Ensure that all tenants and residents are notified of building issues and other urgent and important issues in a timely manner
What we’re looking for
- Excellent customer service
- Outgoing and sales driven personality
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing; highly organized
- Self-starter with detailed oriented personality and strong work ethic
Other key requirements
- 1 – 3 years of experience in property management, sales, or hospitability roles preferred
- Relocation to the Des Moines, IA location required
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Krause Group
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states—Solar Transport, the Des Moines Menace F.C., and a significant commercial real estate portfolio. Internationally, Krause Group is parent to the historic Enrico Serafino and Vietti wineries based in Piedmont, Italy.
Krause Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer