IT Digital Customer Experience InternJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID 113322
The IT Digital Customer Experience internship is part of a ten week summer professional internship program. The program will consist of a focused project in the subject area of the internship, working closely with a leader who will mentor you. The program includes a number of fun activities and professional development opportunities with the other summer interns. High preforming interns may be offered full-time positions post-graduation. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate for the internship. In addition, many interns may receive academic credit for their work through their college or university. Summer internships are located at Krause Gateway Center - our new office in downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
What you’ll do
- Focus on the Digital Customer Experience.
- Work toward upgrading and configuring hardware as our digital strategy and customer experience evolves.
- Assist in the implementation of software being deployed in preparation for digital ordering.
What we’re looking for
- College Junior or Senior with an expected graduation date of December 2019 to May 2020.
- An interest in pursuing a career with Kum & Go post-graduation.
Other key requirements
- Pursuing a degree in MIS or Computer Science.
- Interest in applying technology skills in a hands-on environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excited work directly with equipment and Kum & Go associates on a daily basis.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Outlook).
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
Kum & Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer