Landscaping AssistantJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R36303
Do you have a passion for maintenance/facilities? Krause Group is currently searching for a landscaping assistant that will be a part of team that maintains, improves and enhances buildings and other properties owned by the Krause Group. This critical support position is responsible for performing preventative and scheduled maintenance services, completing routine tasks/inspections and minor repairs. If you have a mechanical aptitude and love to fix a variety of problems – this unique role could be the perfect fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide assistance with tasks related to summer and winter landscaping in all areas of the properties which includes daily grounds clean up, mowing, lawn maintenance, snow removal, driveway, and road maintenance
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and appliances for functionality, checking for faults and fixing them to where all things are running and functioning properly
- Carry out repairs on minor problems such as light fixtures, leakages, and bathroom fixtures
What we’re looking for:
- General mechanical skills
- Landscaping equipment operation preferred
- General maintenance skills to know how things work and how to keep the place organized, as well as how to tackle maintenance tasks in a fast and easy manner
Other key requirements:
- Farm experience is a plus
About Krause Group
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states—Solar Transport, the Des Moines Menace F.C., and a significant commercial real estate portfolio. Internationally, Krause Group is parent to the historic Enrico Serafino and Vietti wineries based in Piedmont, Italy.
Krause Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer