Executive Administration Assistant - Krause GroupJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID 115217
Are you ready to continue to build your professional skill set with a growing organization? Krause Group has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Administration Assistant. The Executive Administrative Assistant provides high level administrative support for the Chief Direct Investments Officer and Chief Financial Officer, assisting and supporting leaders and associates of both parts of the organization. This challenging and rewarding role requires excellent administrative skills, an advanced level skill set with Microsoft Office, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
What you’ll do
- Complete a variety of administrative duties. Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while supporting dynamic leaders. Execute all tasks with a positive service attitude.
- Plan, organize, and assist with the prioritization of tasks of Krause Group leadership, including their functional teams.
- Assist in the planning and organization of various finance and operations meetings and events, including creating agendas, recording key actions and decisions, and planning and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Proactively gather all necessary information and materials so that all parties are prepared and meetings are carried out effectively.
- Accurately capture meeting notes and create a summary of meeting details, so meeting discussions/decisions can be referenced. Coordinate meeting assignments with involved parties.
- Prepare information by developing and reviewing presentations and reports for leadership providing facilitation and presentation assistance as necessary.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing/branding knowledge and ability highly desired.
- A high level of organization and efficiency.
- Ability to be confident in decision making and problem solving.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Ability to understand and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle situations with poise and professionalism.
- Ability to organize and prioritize all aspects of the role.
- Desire for high quality in own work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to navigate computer quickly and efficiently.
Other key requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in executive administration preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
Kum & Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer