Billing Specialist - Solar TransportJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R9837
Are you someone with strong analytical skills seeking an opportunity to provide support to and partner with all levels of an organization? Do you enjoy a role that requires a high attention to detail and problem solving? Solar Transport is searching for a Billing Specialist that will provide support and administration of company-wide billing and invoicing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Enter driver paperwork information into invoicing and imaging systems
- Coordinate with drivers and dispatch on billing needs
- Review delivery tickets and related billing information from drivers
- Audit fuel load delivery to ensure billing and accounting data
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and on a team
- Ability to multi-task in high volume fast paced environment and prioritize accordingly
- Basic math skills
Other key requirements:
- 10-key data entry skills
- Relocation to the Des Moines, IA area required
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Solar Transport
Solar Transport is a family focused company. With more than 40 locations, our drivers make it home every night. We genuinely value our team and go above and beyond to reward their hard work. Solar Transport is among the nation's best when it comes to tank-truck carriers and logistics providers. For over 50 years, Solar has strived to set the standard in how refined petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, ethanol and jet fuel are managed, transported and delivered helping our customers become more productive and profitable.
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states, Solar Transport, Krause+ real estate, and the Des Moines Menace soccer team. Krause Group is also parent company to historic Italian wineries Vietti and Enrico Serafino, the Parma Calcio 1913 soccer team, and boutique luxury hotel Casa di Langa located in Italy.
Solar Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer