Assistant Residential Property Manager - Krause+Job Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R17560
Krause + is looking for an Assistant Property Manager that will help to manage one or more multifamily real estate residential buildings in the downtown Des Moines area. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for daily operations, quality of service, maintenance of assets, leasing, marketing, and resident relations of the properties. If you love providing the highest level of customer service this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll do
- Respond to inquiries, perform tours, and follow up with prospective residents
- Implement the strategic marketing and leasing plan
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends and industry conditions
- Tenant Relations: promote harmonious relations among tenants, residents, staff and surrounding community
- Analyze onsite issues and provide feedback and suggestions for capital improvement and renovation decisions
- Ensure pre-inspections are complete, accurate, documented and billed
What we’re looking for
- Excellent customer service
- Sales driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new situations quickly
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A self-starter that is detail oriented
Other key requirements
- 1 – 3 years of experience in property management
- 1+ years in a leadership role
- Relocation to the Des Moines, IA location required
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Krause Group
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states—Solar Transport, the Des Moines Menace F.C., and a significant commercial real estate portfolio. Internationally, Krause Group is parent to the historic Enrico Serafino and Vietti wineries based in Piedmont, Italy.
Krause Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer