Real Estate Asset Management AnalystJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Req ID R3128
Kum & Go is searching for an experienced Asset Management Analyst to manage multiple retail, residential, and commercial properties primarily associated with leasing, maintaining, and divesting properties. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities. If you love improving and maintaining positive relationships with clients, vendors, and working in property management then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll do
- Manage all asset leases, lease renewals, and landlord relations on a daily basis including negotiating and finalizing lease negotiations as landlord and tenant.
- Manage upkeep, maintenance, and disposition of surplus property including creating marketing materials, updates from brokers, and negotiations of contracts.
- Maintain updated and accurate real estate records including daily management of real estate documents associated with ownership including real estate tax statements and collaboration with tax consultants.
- Serve as a liaison between property issues and other internal departments.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with vendors, clients and tenants.
- Ability to operate computerized property management software.
Other key requirements
- 1 – 2 years of experience in real estate or property management preferred.
- Experience negotiating contracts preferred.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Kum & Go
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers, and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion - We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork - We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring - We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families, and communities.
- Excellence - We expect and deliver superior performance.
For 60 years, Kum & Go has been dedicated to the communities it serves, sharing 10 percent of its profits with charitable causes. For four generations, the family-owned convenience store chain has focused on providing exceptional service and delivering more than customers expect. Established in Hampton, Iowa, in 1959, the chain has since grown to employ more than 5,000 associates in more than 400 stores in 11 states (Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming).
Kum & Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer