Sales Associate - Overnights - Brighton Area (Various Locations)
You’re the friendly face and first point of contact for our customers. You’ll partner with your store team to help create better store experiences, and make days better for our customers and each other. If you have what it takes to make our guests smile and keep them coming back, we have the job for you.Apply
Are you ready to go as far as your friendly smile, great attitude, teamwork and individual achievements can take you? At Kum & Go, we hire and promote exceptional, outgoing people who know how to go all out for our customers. If you are self-motivated, fun-loving, team-oriented and know how to get the job done in a highly energized, fast-paced environment, a Kum & Go Sales Associate role is perfect for you.
Attributes we look for:
At Kum & Go, I know I have the chance every day to make someone’s day better!– Victoria, Sales Associate
Stores Overview Culture
Sales Associate Day in the Life
- Medical (Upon reaching eligibility requirements)
Savings & Pay
- 401(k) with Match
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Overnight Shift Premium Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Company Paid Uniform
Sales Associate - OvernightsJob Location Brighton Area (Various Locations) Job ID 95063
Do you enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere and have a passion for retail? Kum & Go is looking for Sales Associates who will be the customer’s first point of contact and will provide fast, friendly customer service. The Sales Associate will partner with the store team to achieve our vision of becoming the #1 Convenience Retailer by 2021.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Engage with the store team to execute store goals.
- Follow SOPs (register accuracy, cash counting, food safety, etc.).
- Promote food service and special sales.
- Stock, price and face products.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside of store.
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork.
- Promote the Kum & Go vision and values internally and externally.
- Exhibits professionalism in appearance, conduct and judgment.
High school diploma or GED preferred. Customer service experience is a plus.
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required:
- Basic computer and math skills
- Demonstrates a friendly, helpful customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to support food program and procedures
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high detail orientation
- Strong drive for success
- Broad availability to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Regular attendance
- Professional and approachable appearance
- Ability to demonstrate core values; Teamwork, Excellence, Integrity, Caring, Passion
Kum & Go is one of the largest privately-held, company-operated convenience store chains in the United States, and is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa. With approximately 440 stores across 11 states throughout the Midwest, we are distinguished from our competitors by our excellence in customer service. Our entrepreneurial company is taking progressive steps to increase how the brand is leveraged to support our tremendous growth. Kum & Go considers people to be their greatest asset…come join us!
Let’s get to know each other better.
The interview process allows us to get to know you, and you to get to know us! Your first step is to apply via this website.
Qualified candidates will then interview with leaders at a Kum & Go store - most likely a General Manager. Please come prepared to talk about your interest in working with customers, your work history and why you would be a great fit for the job! During the onsite interview experience, you'll learn about our culture, the position and team, and take a tour around the store. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, so be sure to bring them!